Maintenance Support Security Services
WordPress websites are one of the most popularly used systems within the industry due to their solid technical design and total customization. However as like any other systems, maintenance is required.
The WordPress system requires regular maintenance, and it’s extremely important. Most web platforms without maintenance can become slow, open to errors and unreliable. From a security viewpoint, a poorly maintained WordPress website can even become a liability.
Unnecessary data and files can slow down your website. Unwanted content like spam can cause a lot of damage, consuming valuable resources and impacting on your search engine rankings. Security faults can allow attackers to use your website to commit fraud, spread malware and launch further attacks.
Our Monthly Maintenance Package Includes
- Daily website database backups
- WordPress maintenance
- Technical support
- Annual hosting of your website
- WordPress updates
- Checking for new plugins
- Installing plugins updates
- Resolving any plugin errors and compatibility requirements
- Adjusting current plugin functionalities
- Resolve any errors that may prevent website functional performance
- Security management
- Monitoring the website for potential hacking
- Monitoring the website for any access attempts
- Proactively managing threats by blocking IP’s and other relevant procedures
- If the website is hacked we will resolve/remove the hacked area
- Pro-active management
- Biweekly login to perform housekeeping
- Content management assistance