Website Hosting Email Services Dedicated Servers Management
Looking for website hosting? Not sure what to do, where to go? That's where we come in, we provide fully managed website and email hosting facilities whether you require a shared hosting platform for your business website or you require state-of-the-art scalable dedicated servers, we have a solution for you. so once you have your website and email hosting solution what next? If you not had experiencing managing your hosting solution we provide a fully managed support service assisting you with your website and email hosting package.
We believe that web hosting is more than just providing web space and FTP access. Our aim is to provide individuals and businesses with everything they need to express themselves on the internet, be that through an idea or selling goods and services. Whatever you want to create a website for, be it a small family photo album or a full powered data base driven ecommerce website, your choice of web host is essential. The right web host will make the difference between a slow clunky site that has regular down time and a site that is always available and blisteringly fast!
5 reasons to choose us for your web hosting
- Quality hosting: Our purpose built web hosting infrastructure is unrivalled in the UK for stability and reliability.
- Excellent customer service: Our support database provides the answers to the majority of web hosting related questions and if you need to get in touch we are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Value for money: Our hosting packages are extremely feature rich and you won’t find any hidden costs for extra email addresses, Bandwidth usage, other upgrades or any other nasty surprise!
- We put you in control: We give our customers complete control of their web hosting using one of the most advanced control panels available today.
- Constant Monitoring and Security Upgrades: We take our customer’s security very seriously and all software is upgraded within 24 hours of new patches being released.
Our hosting technology platform
We only use Dell servers in our web hosting platform. Our platform is designed to be highly redundant and all data is stored in network disk arrays. Data is automatically synchronised between the arrays so that in the event of an array failing the remaining array continues to serve data to the servers with no downtime. Each array is also backed up each night to a separate backup cluster which is then written to tape and stored offsite.
We utilise uninterruptable power supplies and an n+1 generator setup to ensure constant and clean energy to our infrastructure. The data centre is protected by fire suppression, monitored by CCTV both externally and internally, has 24x7x365 onsite security and the building is surrounded by an 8ft perimeter fence.
We are automatically informed of new security patches via our vendor. Patches are applied within 24 hours. Our own platform is scanned each month for application vulnerabilities and we use a network scanner to identify weaknesses in our network.
Managing your website
Our control panel is one of the world’s most advanced web hosting control panels currently available. Here is a quick summary of the great features available to our web hosting customers.
- Easy to use file manager
- File backup & restore
- Webmail and POP3/IMAP
- Web stats & logs
- Google SiteMap generator
- MySQL and phpMyAdmin
- Scheduled tasks
- Full Ecommerce software
- One click install scripts including WordPress
- Check your account performance at a glance
- Download log files
- More than we can list here!
We give you more!
We want our hosting customer’s websites to be a success and with this in mind we also provide our hosting customers with one of the biggest CGI script libraries in the UK including one click install WordPress, Joomla, phpBB, BuddyPress, OpenX & Drupal.
Our servicers are located in a state of the art data centre which includes
- Power supply backup
- Fire detectors and suppression system
- Acclimatized environment
- 24/7 CCTV and security guards
- Servers located in the UK
The technology we use
Our dedicated servers use cutting edge technology helping us be ahead of our competitors. We utilise the latest Dell and HP technology on our dedicated server platform. All servers utilise RAID 1 disk mirroring so if one of them fails the other keeps working without impacting your website.