Organic Campaigns Advertising Coordinated Campaigns Management Services
Pros and Cons of SEO and PPC
SEO – Pros
- Many more visitors to your website if your website in on page one
- Organic results are 9 times more likely to be clicked than PPC ads
- Naturally ranking high in the organic search engine results
- No ongoing payment costs each time a visitors click on your advert
- Brand recognition, your found on page one, you must be important
- Naturally ranked higher for multiple keywords, for more traffic and customers
- More exposer using more keywords at no extra cost
SEO – Cons
- Natural organic high ranking takes time
- SEO if more complex and labour Intense
Taking these factors into consideration, the best investment for your overall marketing is search engine optimisation (SEO), Especially highlighted by a 8.5% higher chance of being viewed, clicked on and then converting to a lead when you're organically listed below the paid adverts (PPC) and coupled with the fact you do not have to pay per click once you're in the top position - you stay there as long as you carry on with the search engine optimisation campaign.
PPC – Pros
- It’s a fast way to gain new customers and sales
- Higher website traffic
- Reach the right audience
- Brand recognition
PPC – Cons
- Campaigns limited to your budget
- Campaigns can be very expensive
- Budgets can deplete very quickly if not properly managed
- Once your budget is over your website will no longer be on page one
- PPC costs fluctuate and can be very expensive for certain keywords
When should I use PPC?
- If you’re launching a new website or business
- If you’re launching a specific marketing campaign for a product or service
- If you’re natural organic ranking is very poor
- If you have seasonal sales and want to drive traffic to your website
The bottom line is that PPC should always be carried out in combination with SEO, additionally once your website is ranked on page one for your selected keywords then PPC can be reduced.
Launching a new website
For new websites we normally recommend and combination of both SEO and PPC at a 50% share. Why does this work better? Well first, after a new website has been launched you need to create awareness for your website, this is done with SEO. Any comprehensive marketing plan for a new business or website would dictate that you would want to attract customers straightaway which is achieved via a PPC campaign. Once the SEO campaign is achieving first page results for your keywords within the top 10 search engine organic rankings (page 1) then your PPC monthly investment can be lowered progressively up to the point where you no longer need to invest on PPC. Immersive Media can successfully run both PPC and SEO campaigns for your business efficiently and cost effectively. We aim to lower your PPC investment by achieving the best possible conversion to sales rate and at the same place your website organically in page one of all search engines.